In accordance with Federal law and U.S. Department of Agriculture policy, this institution is prohibited from discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age or disability.
- Enrollment may occur at any time during the year
- Parents will receive an enrollment packet at the time of registration
- Parents are invited to visit the center at any time
- Parents are expected to provide current contact information (phone and address)
- Parents are required to authorize in writing persons who are allowed to pick-up their child from the center
- At time of enrollment parents are required to:
- Pay a non-refundable registration fee
- Provide a completed enrollment packet
- Provide immunization records
- Provide/complete a health assessment
- Provide emergency contact information, including out of area contact
- Complete and sign policies and payment agreement
- Provide a completed IEF form
GRIEVANCE POLICY: Children’s Choice Inc. encourages open communication between parents, teachers, and management. Any concerns with teachers, class room procedures, or any other questions we ask that you please talk to management. Children’s Choice Inc. will not allow bad language, or disrespect from a child. We will work with the parents and child to resolve any issues that may be disruptive. Positive discipline, redirection, and time out methods may be used to regain self-control. In some cases, parental assistance may be requested. Children’s Choice Inc. reserves the right to terminate any student for actions detrimental to himself, other children, or adults.